Theory of Everything (Unified Field Theory)

Got a great idea? Tell the world about it here.

Moderators: mvs_staff, forum_admin, Marilyn

Re: Robert, did you see my last response to your comments?

Postby robert 46 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:38 am

cthebobs wrote:Robert,

Could you take a look at my last responses? I'd like to get your opinion since I clarified some things. You clearly are not going to accomplish anything talking with Bill, he's clearly already proven everything humanly possible...but I think some constructive criticism directed towards me (a humble mortal) might actually yield something relevant. Thanks!


Because the quoting system here is awkward, I am using this convention to prefix parapraghs:

:: = robert 46 wrote second
: = cthebobs wrote third
no prefix = robert 46 wrote fourth

Your prior post is too involved to comment on sentence by sentence.

: -Right, well, I guess I'm agreeing with Einstein then. I am not trying to hypothesize exactly how the energy is organized whether it be loops or waves or some other form, only that when energy is organized in some stable form and when that form precludes additional energy from occcupyfing that space then it becomes what we define as a particle.

Looks like the concept of a black hole.

: -Definition of energy? I honestly do not have one.

This is a stumbling block.

: -Definition of space? Again, a really tough one to define.

Another stumbling block.

: I do not think that it can be warped, I think it is infinite, I do not think it is some kind of ether (aside from that fact that all space contains at least some minimal amount of energy, as far as possible in space given the time from the last big bang)

Einstein thought space can be warped. Space is not infinite. Space-time may fit the definition of "ether". Space-time is not infinite, either.

: As far as the interaction between space and time and the phenomenon of time dilation, I think it can be explained by the limit of speed at which energy can travel through space.

Actually it is the limit at which energy can travel through space-time.

: “Plank Length”- I’m sure you are familiar with that term.

The Planck Length is the way c, h, and G can be combined to define a length; but what, if any, significance it has to the universe is problematical.

: It is commonly accepted that loop-format energy has an actually lifespan. Neutrons, protons are not believed to exist forever.

Neutrons have a free half-life of 15 minutes, but all experiments to detect the decay of a proton have so far given negative results.

:: Undefined terms: photon, singularity, redshift, "blue shift". This idea is explained better using the concept of gravitational potential energy.

: -I’m fine with my explaination

What really matters is whether *everyone else* is "fine with [your] explanation".

:: Undefined terms: energy space, "big bang". What causes the rebound?

: The string, and wave energy at this point will all try to occupy the same region of space. Wave energy at this point will be sufficient to create an immense core of loop energy, however, it will be traveling at near the speed of light so light a supermassive fission reaction it will fly apart again in the opposite direction. However, because there will still be such a high level of wave energy, loop energy or matter will be able to form again, but travel outward.

"Fission reaction" is inapplicable because nuclei will no longer exist under those conditions, and the energy provided would be insufficient in any case.

:: Your hypothesis is far too vague to take seriously.

: --You’re right! Well, about the vague part. I still think that the idea valid though, and now that you’ve forced me to be a little more clear I realize that what I was talking about was string theory. I just don’t know if my version is the same as the current model.

Looks like you need to do more reading and less theorizing. I think "string theory" might work just fine if two dimensions were added to turn it into a "black hole" theory. Merging strings look a lot like merging black holes. As far as string theory goes, I find only five dimensions, and no compact dimensions.
robert 46
Intellectual
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:21 am

To Bill

Postby robert 46 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:07 am

bill wrote:I have increased her [Marilyn's] IQ to over 1000.

In order to fully comprehend me, a persons IQ must be infinite. That is an infinite zero. Marilyn understands this but does not quite comprehend it yet.

Now she comprehends it. She has just become a person with an IQ of infinite one.


Whereas you apparently do not know what "infinite zero" and "infinite one" are I'll explain them to you. The correct terminology is aleph-0 and aleph-1. Aleph-0 is the number of integers, and aleph-1 is the number of real numbers. There is also aleph-2 which is the number of equations of every exponent. These are the only three known infinities. Note that these alephs are counting numbers.

IQ, however, is a scalar value, and so is measured using ordinal numbers. Therefore when you say that a person has, or must have, an infinite IQ (either aleph-0 or aleph-1) you are using the improper number system.

Apparently you do not even understand enough about mathematics to know the difference between the counting number system (cardinal numbers) and the ordinal number system. Combining this with your lack of understanding of the proper usage of "to" and "too", and your inability to punctuate questions with a question mark [?], and that your "occupation" is "disabled", I can only reasonably conclude that you are perhaps afflicted with senile dementia.

Perhaps at one time you did understand mathematics reasonably well, and knew the difference between "to" and "too" and understood punctuation, but you appear to have lost these skills. My father went into senile dementia, and perhaps this is the way individuals maximize the amount of pathetic irony in the universe- they ultimately lose their minds: that which solely makes them truly human.
Last edited by robert 46 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
robert 46
Intellectual
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:21 am

If your so smart

Postby bill » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:03 am

Teach me what you do not know.
love creation machine
bill
Intellectual
 
Posts: 1262
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:09 pm

Re: If your so smart

Postby robert 46 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:45 am

bill wrote:Teach me what you do not know.


Quote (Marilyn, Jul 04, 2006): I always read every single letter myself, and I stop now and then to answer one for all sorts of reasons.

Quote (bill, Aug 15, 2006): Wouldn't it be easier if you read every word instead of every single letter???:-):-):-)

Quote (bill, Aug 17, 2006): By the way did you know that Godel suffered from mental illness, but was never treated for it. That is probably why he himself did not spot the flaw in the predicate calculus. The flaw is there, but it is a very subtle flaw and extremely difficult to spot. It is like finding a screw without a thread in a mountain of screws. Only a screwball like me would even look for it!!!

Your posts are the ravings of a lunatic.

Addendum (10/09/08):

Quote (bill, Jul 29, 2008): Marilyn knows all too well that I am just a lunatic looking for approbation ( ) The three wise men aka Moe, Larry and Curly.
Last edited by robert 46 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
robert 46
Intellectual
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:21 am

It's just ethnography.

Postby Moiety Noire » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:41 pm

I see robert46 is not the savvy student of our post WWII era's dark history...

robert46 wrote:By the way did you know that Godel suffered from mental illness, but was never treated for it.


As is well known in all cultures and always repeated in their enculturation as immigrants to America, they arrive on our shores...sometimes as shoeless as Joe Jackson "The Golden Door", DVD...but usually heavily indebted to unseen systems of intensive peony, and some more brutish and vile than others.

Intellectuals are also kicked around more aggressively, Godel may have been a target of intimidation, threats to his life, even roughed up and scared half out of his wits by characters moving in and out of the woodwork. (his loyalty to the defeated 3rd Reich may have been questioned and he could have been considered a turncoat or spy)

Einstein is reported to have 'cracked' at some point, probably when dour-faced Planck had to spell it out for him.

Ramanujan is reported to have 'cracked' and we know there are no nefarious characters in England--he may have been crushed by the common British practice of stealing research, i.e. Crick and Watson's raid of Rosalyn Franklin's results, perhaps what's'face Radmacher was given the honors of presenting the culminating work on the partition function's exact solution.

All in all, an extremely haughty world jealous of the mystery of creativity and scientific inspiration what in fact history has revealed to be plagued by a rogues gallery of scoundrels, Albert Einstein the ultimate poster child out of all of them. As Einstein controlled his confidantes to lend him their ideas to put his name on, being Godel's only social contact in America could have been not the relationship portrayed in the usual fiction. Godel may have been something of a ethnic peon under Einstein's influence and chastisement, and he may have suffered the ugly side to his towering mentor's omnivorous ego for fame.

Who was Morris K. Jessup?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Allende

Was Elizabeth Short an agent of the United States Government, uncovered and used for a grisly reprisal statement?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Short

..the pentagon doesn't use pretty girls do they..
Moiety Noire
Intellectual
 
Posts: 567
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: North America

Re: It's just ethnography.

Postby robert 46 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:18 pm

Moiety Noire wrote:I see robert46 is not the savvy student of our post WWII era's dark history...

robert46 wrote:By the way did you know that Godel suffered from mental illness, but was never treated for it.



Kindly give credit where credit is due. I was quoting Bill. As far as Post WW II "dark history" goes, the story of Forrestal is interesting reading.
robert 46
Intellectual
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:21 am

Postby Moiety Noire » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:34 pm

I think they liked to torment Godel, with heavy breathing phone calls and talking dirty to him in his native language. That's why they'd find him trembling alone down in a basement. He must have believed they were coming to kill him. Where else do you hide?

Why so interested in Forrestal?
Moiety Noire
Intellectual
 
Posts: 567
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: North America

Postby robert 46 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:35 am

Moiety Noire wrote:Why so interested in Forrestal?


Obviously, a fondness for angle-deck aircraft carriers.
robert 46
Intellectual
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:21 am

that it!!

Postby cacao » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:19 pm

You have the theory! But its not a scientific one. Its just a brainstorm. And as an humble additon to your brain storm you have just about all the info needed to finish a theory missing. So if I were you I would probably first fix the problems with grammar. Not the fact that you are concerned with science terminology, but the fact that you are playing some new game with vocabulary of physics and math. What I am trying to say is that you get bit real now. For an example if you say matter cant be occupied by other matter or at least not the same space you are far from truth. YES an NO. On one hand you have something of a theory saying that its not possible, but yet no proof so its a hypotetical thing. Second if you say something about matter and other associated things you have to determine what kind of matter are you talking about. Is it matter with mass thats positive or negative, is it matter with mass thats neither or matter of what quality. Since the time it self has not been explained in all its sence you shouldnt use time in this theory of eveything.
I use a notepad to remember things. Thats my best feature:D
cacao
Intellectual
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: Europsky kontinent

Re: Theory of Everything (Unified Field Theory)

Postby bill » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Basically there is no theory of everything :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :idea: :idea: :idea: :| :| :| 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) I don't think I am GOD but a mortal who is psychic and one with GOD
love creation machine
bill
Intellectual
 
Posts: 1262
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:09 pm

Previous

Return to Great Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests