Got a great idea? Tell the world about it here.

Moderators: mvs_staff, forum_admin, Marilyn

Postby forum_admin » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:19 pm

Use this forum to share and critique your big ideas with other users.
forum_admin
Site Admin

Neutral

Postby JiMi777 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:23 am

:|
Last edited by JiMi777 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We must have the courage to revolutionize our thinking, actions, and relations among the nations of the Earth." A. Einstein
JiMi777
Scholar

Neutral

Postby JiMi777 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:23 am

:|
Last edited by JiMi777 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We must have the courage to revolutionize our thinking, actions, and relations among the nations of the Earth." A. Einstein
JiMi777
Scholar

SEE MY NEW COLUMN

Postby bill » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:33 am

SEE MY NEW COLUMN UNDER GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
love creation machine
bill
Intellectual

Postby Tom Hendricks » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:59 am

New century - new everything.
Tom Hendricks
Intellectual

HR 45 SANITY OR INSANITY

Postby bill » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:54 pm

PLEASE READ MY COLUMN UNDER MAGAZINE HEADING

THANK YOU

!*BILL*!
love creation machine
bill
Intellectual

Better potato chip can...

Postby steddie » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:28 pm

The standard tube shaped packaging used to hold stackable potato chips, has few drawbacks. But, unless you have v e r y l o n g fingers -- getting the chips out of the bottom of the can without spilling fragments can be tricky. Why not use a fixed cardboard divider situated in the center of can, and replace the metal bottom with an additional biodegradable plastic lid? That way, one half the can stays fresher longer, and the chips are more easily reached without tipping the can. More profitable also. :D
steddie
Thinker

High Cost of University

Postby DearthVerbose » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:10 pm

The high cost of university can be avoided by purchasing the text books needed for the study of the field of your choice reading them studying them mastering the subject in your own way on your own time and at your own home demonstrating to a hiring manager your mastery of the subject and get a great job. What do university instructors know or tell you that authors of texts do not? The printing press made the verbal transmission of knowledge by so called "teachers" unnecessary.
DearthVerbose
Thinker

Test Guantanamo prisoners with MRI brain scans

Postby mmiller » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:39 am

I was thinking we may have gold mine of research possibilities with the few remaining terrorist suspects still at Gitmo. My thoughts are MRI studies might reveal interesting clues about the brains and mindsets of terrorists. I suspect their brains are radically different.The big question is why so many of them are psychopaths, and we might be able to get the answer from their brains.
ZZ
mmiller
Intellectual

Re: Got a great idea? Tell the world about it here.

Postby robert 46 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:34 am

forum_admin wrote:Got a great idea? Tell the world about it here.

To what purpose- to be pestered by reactionaries and otherwise generally ignored?
robert 46
Intellectual

Postby JeffJo » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:59 am

robert 46 wrote:To what purpose- to be pestered by reactionaries and otherwise generally ignored?
Try not ignoring what is wrong with the ideas you post. All of your points have been addressed, whether or not you agree with how they were addressed.

You could try actually considering what others say, because it is you who drive people away from this forum by repeating your own points over and over without addressing anything others say about it. Case and point: you claim that Georg Cantor diagonalization proof is invalid, yet for 14 months you have refused to acknowledge the claim that you misrepresent it. Whether or not you agree. I have provided a simplified version of that proof that removes some of the points you misrepresent, and you have not replied to any part of it - you have only repeated your claim and called me names.

I'm always willing to discuss these points - but you do not discuss. You assert, and ignore.
JeffJo
Intellectual

Postby robert 46 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:13 am

"Speak of the devil, and he will appear."
robert 46
Intellectual

Postby bill » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:03 pm

oh now are you the devils advocate sew bill kozby for violating the for violating the 1st. rts amendment buying the copyrights and then saying nobody could watch it anymore that stupid fucking lazy ass fucking lieng #@%$! son of a bitch. he said he never curses I heard him right on live tv. again I called him on as I seen and heard him.
love creation machine
bill
Intellectual

Postby Emmanuel Xagorarakis » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Dear Robert,

Just see the fifth papagraph of p. 62 of "The Groundlessness of Infinity"

http://www.saitabooks.eu/2015/01/ebook.134.html

where I (indirectly, but essentially) state that methods like Cantor's diagonal argument not only involve serious flaws, but they simply cannot be! What I'm saying for you is that you are correct in rejecting Cantor; and please invite anyone doubtful, in my as above linked work.

Best,
Emmanuel
Emmanuel Xagorarakis
Thinker

Return to Great Ideas