Luiz Felipe Scolari 'approached by Australia' over manager's

Got a great idea? Tell the world about it here.

Moderators: mvs_staff, forum_admin, Marilyn

Luiz Felipe Scolari 'approached by Australia' over manager's

Postby BoySmile » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:47 am

Luiz Felipe Scolari 'approached by Australia' over manager's role for World Cup
Former Brazil, Portugal and Chelsea coach Luiz Felipe Scolari says sbobet he has been sounded out over a number of international jobs, including the vacant role with Australia.The 69-year-old has just ended a successful two-and-a-half year spell in China with Guangzhou Evergrande where his side won the league in three consecutive seasons.Scolari's spell in charge of home country Brazil ended in failure as they crashed out of their home World Cup in 2014 after being thrashed 7-1 by Germany.He also struggled to make an impression during his time at Stamford Bridge and was sacked after only seven months in charge, although his standing in international football appears to remain sbobet strong.Scolari says Chile, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar have all approached him about the possibility of taking charge of their national sides but it is the possibility of taking Australia to next year's World Cup in Russia that has piqued his interest, after Ange Postecoglou stepped down from the role in November."I am one of the names they spoke with... to see if I was interested in taking them to the World Cup," said Scolari."They can probably hire someone in February. So if they are interested they will call my agent and we'll discuss it."But I don't intend in just taking a team to the World Cup.Click Here sbobet
BoySmile
Scholar

Return to Great Ideas