Paying for daughter's activities?

Marilyn responds to selected visitor questions.

Moderators: mvs_staff, forum_admin, Marilyn

Re: Paying for daughter's activities?

Postby bill » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:02 am

What Davar no poetry. Did anybody ever think this issue she answered like I did when someone asks me for a recommendation, I cannot recomend him highly enough. She said nothing about the activity only that she would never pay for anything she didn't approve of letting the questioner make her own decision. She thus avoided a possible lawsuit. Oh and Marilyn also gave good advice to the child. Which is why I wrote what I wrote previously if anybody out there was able to understand what I said. My father and mother divorced and remarried and it was dreadful for me and my siblings even though we were young. It is probably one of the reassons I never got to complete college and had difficulty all my life, I had to go to work to help out my family. My stepfather spoiled his only son and never really did anything for me even though I would always help him when he needed help. My real father always thought I was stupid. So maybe the daughter herself was also in a tough spot trying to please both her mom and stepmom. Divorce is always tougher on the kids than it is on the parents. Parents can get on with there lives kids cannot because of their parents. I am not complaining just stating the facts as they are.
bill
Intellectual

Postby davar55 » Fri May 06, 2016 6:16 am

The activity was not at issue in Marilyn's answer.
Contrast cheer-leading with becoming a dancer.
davar55
Intellectual

Postby romanze7 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:58 pm

So what? You could say that about late night TV poker.
romanze7
Thinker

Postby romanze7 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:28 am

So what?
romanze7
Thinker

Previous

Return to Marilyn's Responses To Questions