All writing/essay ads at this website are frauds and scams

Topics other than the magazine column.

Moderators: mvs_staff, forum_admin, Marilyn

All writing/essay ads at this website are frauds and scams

Postby tvelection » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Do you see all the unauthorized and poorly written ads for writing services at this site? They are complete frauds who cannot afford to advertise and so go to sites where they are unwelcome and abuse free content. There is no discussion in that just useless greed. Never click on an essay ad link at this site, for all we know they could lead to viruses. Unsubstantiated garbage for those desperate to turn a buck. They have nothing of substance to say and so they hawk their substandard wares. Please ignore all writing assistance threads. If you need that service do a web search for a reputable one, or better do as your education requires and learn by writing your own papers and not throwing money at someone to do your work for you ---remaining uneducated in that regard.

Do not click on the essay/writing assistance ads at this website. They have no revenue for legitimate advertising and unprofessional business practices like using bots, not worth the effort to click. Most flagrantly, they come to this discussion website with total insincerity. They don't care in the least about "the discussion" their all consuming love of money makes them foolish. That is shameful because the people behind them might actually have something intelligent to say but they are unable or unwilling to participate in human conversations and prefer shallow and scripted ads (no need to think).
tvelection
Intellectual

Re: All writing/essay ads at this website are frauds and sca

Postby JO 753 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Thanks for checking them all out for us. :)

I wuz thinking there are so many there haz to at least 1 good wun. I cant imajin ever needing such servisez myself, but hoo noze? You potentially saved me a big hassl
Tired uv Trump yet? I am:
http://www.7532020.com
JO 753
Intellectual

Postby robert 46 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:33 pm

The most recent ad with run-on, repetitive sentences was a classic for ungrammatical gibberish. Anyone who might want to cheat on term papers should recognize that if they get nothing for their money they have no legal recourse because if the school publicly found out about any attempt to buy a term paper the student would likely be expelled.

Why the administrator allows this blatant abuse of the website to continue is perplexing. It's becoming a ghost town with nearly everyone who might have something to actually discuss leaving.

During my lifetime, deterioration of society has been an ongoing, dystopian trend with no end in sight. A shopping center which was once bustling has lost many businesses- the large, bizarrely laid out, parking lot mostly empty. Sic transit gloria mundi.
robert 46
Intellectual

Postby riberko » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:11 am

Seems to be a very helpful thing

more tips
riberko
Thinker

Postby tvelection » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:09 am

Do not click on the link/poster in the previous post, here or in any thread at the site. They are dishonest and deceitful. Always wave your mouse over blind links without clicking and look at the site name in the control panel. Then decide if you think it is secure or reputable ---and if you don't recognize the name of the destination don't click.
tvelection
Intellectual

Return to General Discussion