All Advertising links at this website unverified and suspect

Topics other than the magazine column.

Moderators: mvs_staff, forum_admin, Marilyn

All Advertising links at this website unverified and suspect

Postby tvelection » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Do you see all the unauthorized and poorly written ads for writing services at this site? They are complete frauds who cannot afford to advertise and so go to sites where they are unwelcome and abuse free content. There is no discussion in that just useless greed. Never click on an essay ad link at this site, for all we know they could lead to viruses. Unsubstantiated garbage for those desperate to turn a buck. They have nothing of substance to say and so they hawk their substandard wares. Please ignore all writing assistance threads. If you need that service do a web search for a reputable one, or better do as your education requires and learn by writing your own papers and not throwing money at someone to do your work for you ---remaining uneducated in that regard.

Do not click on the essay/writing assistance ads at this website. They have no revenue for legitimate advertising and unprofessional business practices like using bots, not worth the effort to click. Most flagrantly, they come to this discussion website with total insincerity. They don't care in the least about "the discussion" their all consuming love of money makes them foolish. That is shameful because the people behind them might actually have something intelligent to say but they are unable or unwilling to participate in human conversations and prefer shallow and scripted ads (no need to think).
Last edited by tvelection on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
tvelection
Intellectual

Re: All writing/essay ads at this website are frauds and sca

Postby JO 753 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Thanks for checking them all out for us. :)

I wuz thinking there are so many there haz to at least 1 good wun. I cant imajin ever needing such servisez myself, but hoo noze? You potentially saved me a big hassl
Tired uv Trump yet? I am:
http://www.7532020.com
JO 753
Intellectual

Postby robert 46 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:33 pm

The most recent ad with run-on, repetitive sentences was a classic for ungrammatical gibberish. Anyone who might want to cheat on term papers should recognize that if they get nothing for their money they have no legal recourse because if the school publicly found out about any attempt to buy a term paper the student would likely be expelled.

Why the administrator allows this blatant abuse of the website to continue is perplexing. It's becoming a ghost town with nearly everyone who might have something to actually discuss leaving.

During my lifetime, deterioration of society has been an ongoing, dystopian trend with no end in sight. A shopping center which was once bustling has lost many businesses- the large, bizarrely laid out, parking lot mostly empty. Sic transit gloria mundi.
robert 46
Intellectual

Postby riberko » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:11 am

Seems to be a very helpful thing

more tips
riberko
Thinker

Postby tvelection » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:09 am

Do not click on the link/poster in the previous post, here or in any thread at the site. They are dishonest and deceitful. Always wave your mouse over blind links without clicking and look at the site name in the control panel. Then decide if you think it is secure or reputable ---and if you don't recognize the name of the destination don't click.
tvelection
Intellectual

Postby patricia » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:39 am

Last edited by patricia on Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
patricia
Thinker

Postby robert 46 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:34 am

patricia wrote:Yes. Jane is right.

Who is "Jane", otherwise not mentioned in this topic?
It is allowed.

What is allowed? No pronoun reference.
It shows the range, skills, and creativity of a writer.

But the writer is not the student, so it does not reflect the abilities of the student. And most of the people posting writing services here are obviously illiterate.
It can be situational too.

In what way- the student is incompetent at writing the assignment?
If you want additional info then I will suggest you to go online and visit *****

"I will suggest" is wordy: should be "I suggest". So, why do you suggest this to incompetent, desperate students who are too dumb to recognize that if they pay any money to a foreign scammer that they will get no thesis paper in return?
robert 46
Intellectual

Postby tvelection » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Robert46 wrote:
"I will suggest" is wordy: should be "I suggest". So, why do you suggest this to incompetent, desperate students who are too dumb to recognize that if they pay any money to a foreign scammer that they will get no thesis paper in return?

Good points . . . I can't imagine giving these scammers a credit card number. The writing thread scams are so poorly executed as to be pitiful. But the word "foreign" in your quote might be a key because maybe English processing bots would not perform so poorly. If it/they are fully human then that leaves two possibilities. They are using a poor translator program or the ads are written by people who only speak English as a second language. They imagine that they're proficient enough to fool English speakers. I've noticed that many names are stereo-typically English, too British in a sense, trying to seem so. Whether it is bots, translator programs, or non English speakers. They (if not bots) respect strangers at websites so little that they probably don't respect themselves. While the unsuspecting dupes are dehumanized in the "sociopathy" of the con man, just "others," just objects , to the scammer's vanity, that they oh so brilliantly manipulate. That lack of respect, or plain laziness, keeps them from honest business or labor ---like a student that pays to have someone else write a paper after first paying the school to assign it.
-------------------------------------------
Never click on Writing, Homework, English, or any ads at this website they are not what they try too hard to seem.
tvelection
Intellectual

Postby tvelection » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:00 pm

For people new to the MvS website. Except for the threads named below, this whole first page of threads is nothing but worthless spam by virtual nonmembers and bots that go to social forums without the least care for people there to hawk their substandard wares. There is no quality in the junk services and products advertised here. I'm the only actual member who has written in this general discussion section lately.

All threads on the page below this, except the following, are pure garbage and scams. "Logic, Philosophy . . . ," "Animal sounds . . . ," "The Power of Music"and "What happened to the forums?" Also, try the thread "Poetry" which like the ones just mentioned may be on page 2 by now. Those are the only sincere threads worth your effort on the first page as of now the rest is nonsense and greed. Apparently, the site administrator, who has lost the ability to acknowledge our presence, lacks the requisite knowledge of how to delete flagged posts. Never click on the links of spam ads in posts at this website. Yet if you were to go to one of these sham websites and try to, say, sell your used car there, the site owners would stop you and say, what are you doing? This site is not for you to sell your car. Exactly.
tvelection
Intellectual

Someone to Do my Assignment

Postby watsonjohn759 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:54 am

I can't envision giving these tricksters a charge card number. The written work string tricks are so wretched as to be miserable. In any case, "outside" in your statement may be a key in light of the fact that perhaps English preparing bots would not perform so ineffectively. In the event that it/they are completely human then that leaves two potential outcomes. Someone to Do my Assignment
watsonjohn759
Thinker

Postby tvelection » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:10 pm

Do not click on the link in the above post. It is a rip-off. One can only pity the conceit.
tvelection
Intellectual

Postby robert 46 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:49 pm

The link in watsonjohn759's post is reported by ScamAdviser:

The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
[Organisation: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Owner: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Owner Address: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Owner City: PANAMA]
This website looks like it's hosted on a compromised server
This website is 1 Years old
The website expected life (364 days) is relatively short.

Analysis Details:-
Although this website appears to be based in United States there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect. Although being a new website, does not make it un-trustworthy, as with any new business you should be extra vigilant and do your own research before placing an order or making an investment.

This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify. If this is an ecommerce site - we would suggest you confirm the business address with the website owners.

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.
robert 46
Intellectual

Postby tvelection » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:17 am

For new members, read some of the posts above so you can navigate this site:

Skip this entire first page of threads in General Discussion below this one 12/~29/17 (newest to oldest order) except for

DonBlazy's proof
Marilyn a lib or con
What happened to theses forums?
Taxes . . .

Those are recent threads by actual members and not the scams and unprofessional marketing for poor products and services of cynical misanthropes.

Otherwise this first page is spam garbage. Never click on the ad-links (or link lines) at this site they are unauthorized and lead to sham websites. This includes especially, all the writing assistance threads and the gambling threads or any inane bot/human comment like "thanks for the info." so a link can be posted.
tvelection
Intellectual

Postby tvelection » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:37 am

Advertising links at this site are unauthorized, never click.

Never click on any posted link (or link-line) selling anything at this site. They are from unverified sources.

Regular member at this website do not sell anything or link to sales ads.

All advertising links at this site are unauthorized and suspect, never click.
tvelection
Intellectual

Re: All Advertising links at this website unverified and sus

Postby robert 46 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:58 am

I will add to the above warning that links in advertising posts may be impersonating another website, have hidden identities, may use methods to trick you into giving them access to your computer and install ransomware. Extremely risky to click on any such links.
robert 46
Intellectual

Return to General Discussion