as christian changed the universe

Topics other than the magazine column.

Moderators: mvs_staff, forum_admin, Marilyn

Re: as christian changed the universe

Postby ivan2141 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:39 pm

== 16 == 2017/01/23 ==

procedures to reduce weapons of mass destruction and the emergence of a global missile defense system (Global PRO)
1. For the lifting of sanctions to neutralize the problem of the disputed island of Crimea resource, and because of which imposed sanctions
I do not want to fall under the criminal liability as a separatist, so I think you can probably come up with this solution for yourself:
repeat
With regard to addressing the controversial resource has the following solution methods, but first you will want to determine what functions the resource want to get side - material benefits, credibility, mystical power associated with the resource advantages
1) leave the situation de facto, as is, as the conflict itself will not disappear or ripe for decision
2) realization of functions, which is calculated to get the parties to the conflict-field
3) finding a common function in the disputed resource, which will integrate all the parties, for example, transferring it to a third party that satisfies all parties, such as the children's organization or the like
4) physical exchange of one resource on another resource or rights
5) a decrease in requests to reduce the number of disputes
6) the resource section in accordance with the rules of the mystical
7) the resource section in accordance with the legal provisions
8 ) the resource section in accordance with the historical conditions
9) an unconditional transfer of the ownership of one of the parties, eg by lot
10) military solution
11) natural or artificial unification of the parties
12) natural or artificial separation of the parties
13) natural or artificial reduction of the parties
14) failure of both sides of the controversial resource
15) the disappearance of the object of dispute

2. For reduction of weapons of mass destruction to neutralize the problem of asymmetry of military power of the alliance of developed countries and Russia, possibly disbanding the alliance through the exit from the country, which have agreed to the reduction of weapons of mass destruction

3. For the creation of a global missile defense system (Global PRO) create a planetary alliance with the inclusion of the countries members of the UN Security Council, and the inclusion or exclusion of the countries to address the Security Council
creation of a global missile defense system will tap jobs enterprises of the military-industrial complex and to begin to develop antiasteroid defense

There is a saying: "Do not judge others for what he suffers is not like you"
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, I want to say that I do not feel worse than a prostitute, because of me only in China in 2016 was born 18 million babies, and without my work, in the above privacy indication of the aging population in China, many of them would be killed because of female contraceptives and abortions

to determine the effectiveness of scientific subject can be useful as a computer survey of the subject and its departments and employees
computer profile includes items
1. Do people were trained (in the sense of the passage of scientific practice in theory) The subject of this survey and how many of them throughout the year, desyateletiya, only the existence of a subject in the list to fill in any areas (with the ability to search through the list with the number of possible) with the possibility of filling a buffer copy the information and the ability to populate the list by copyright text written by the subject of
2. Do people were trained (in the sense of learning scientific theory) The subject of this survey and how many of them throughout the year, desyateletiya, only the existence of a subject in the list to fill in any areas (with the ability to search through the list with the number of possible) with the possibility of filling up a buffer information and the ability to populate the list by copyright text written by the subject of
3. The subject of this academic diplomas were issued questioning whether and how many of them throughout the year, desyateletiya total existence of the subject, filling the list of areas in which (with the ability to search through the list with the number of possible) with the possibility of filling the buffer data backup and the ability to populate the list itself copyright text written by the subject of
4. Does scientific inventions were questioning in this subject and how many of them throughout the year, desyateletiya, only the existence of a subject in the list to fill in any areas with the possibility of filling the buffer copy information and the ability to populate the list itself (with the ability to search through the list with the number of possible) copyright text written by the subject of
5. Were there any scientific discoveries (as the identification of new patterns) in this subject of questioning and how many of them throughout the year, desyateletiya total existence of the subject, filling the list of areas in which (with the ability to search through the list with the number of possible) with the possibility of filling up a buffer information and the ability to populate the list by copyright text written by the subject of
6. Were there any scientific publications in this subject of questioning and how many of them throughout the year, desyateletiya, only the existence of a subject in the list to fill in any areas with the possibility of filling the buffer copy information and the ability to populate the list itself (with the ability to search through the list with the number of possible) copyright text written by the subject and indicating the public journals were
7. Were the prototype technical products in this subject of questioning and how many of them throughout the year, desyateletiya, only the existence of a subject in the list to fill in any areas (with the ability to search through the list with the number of possible) with the possibility of filling the buffer data backup and the ability to populate the list by the author's text written by the subject of
8. Does the massive industrial technical products have been in this subject of questioning and how many of them throughout the year, desyateletiya total existence of the subject, filling the list of areas in which (with the ability to search through the list with the number of possible) with the buffer is full of information and the ability to fill up list by author's text written by the subject

- Monitor search internetpoiskovikah and order for enterprises of ammonium nitrate or metal balls (such as bearings) or small nails, screws, bolts, nuts, within a hundred kilograms of checking these attempts to try preparing terrorist attack

- On the left-hand suit rasmestit computer display and flashlight on the back of Stronie palm of his left hand to place a mirror - to review and alarm features such as Morse code

- Helicopter drone for use shestivintovuyu or semivintovuyu system as the most efficient use of screws Square

- In cheholchike on his right arm to place a utility knife, attached to the suit

- For fixation on the surface a space station or an asteroid to develop space screws using a powerful laser or heating screw of refractory material electric current to melt the surface and screwed into the screw into the molten surface, to increase the possible valid resource capacity fixation devise a scheme of inclination of screws when they are directed at converging angle toward the center of the distribution of forces fixation

- Why in the world everything is possible?
according to my information for helping the world pray great martyr Irina, Isaac the Syrian and St. Seraphim of Sarov, so any help possible world for their prayers
some theological psevdodogmaty may be erroneous, since the only reliable source of information - these are the words of the Lord God Jesus Christ, the other sources of information may be wrong -
- For example, in contrast to the popular opinion of the Lord God knows what choice do people - toward the good or toward the bad, what evidence - if the Lord God knew in advance that the world will plunge into the fall, he would not have been mentioned in the Bible -
Genesis 1:31 And God saw everything that He had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
because the Lord God would see that the world is immersed in the Fall
Further, the Lord God, Jesus Christ would not have resented the fact that people do not want to fulfill his wish -
Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you! how often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and ye would not!
Further, the Lord God had not told Jonah to preach the destruction of Nineveh, if I knew that the people in this city will repent, for the Lord God would not send Jonah to say false prophecy

- For example, in contrast to popular opinion end of the world can not come if people repent of their sins committed, as described in the Bible, that of repentance canceled prophecy of the Lord God
- For example, in contrast to the popular opinion of the Antichrist can not occur if people repent of their sins committed, as described in the Bible, that of repentance canceled prophecy of the Lord God
- For example, in contrast to the popular opinion of the antichrist can be saved in Tsvrstvo heaven, if he repents of his sins, for the Bible describes what kind of penance abolished prophecy of the Lord God

- That it is necessary for the best of the spacecraft? when planning the spacecraft device faces a number of problems
- The maximum amount of fuel on the total weight of the unit
- Minimum fuel consumption at maximum weight of the machine
- The minimum fuel consumption on the maximum size of the apparatus
- The output device beyond the atmosphere at a minimum of spent fuel
- Entry vehicle into the atmosphere at a minimum of spent fuel
- Landing on the surface of the unit with a minimum of spent fuel
- Acceleration device to cruising speed in a vacuum with a minimum of spent fuel
- Braking device to a cruising speed of re-entry in a vacuum with a minimum of spent fuel
- Solution to the problem of the transition from vacuum to atmosphere - changes the aerodynamics of flight, heated surface because of air friction
- Maximum weight of the payload on the total weight of the machine
- The maximum amount of payload unit on the total volume
- The maximum speed in the atmosphere
- Maximum speed in a vacuum
- Stability in the air
- Stability in a vacuum
- A minimum of damage to the machine consumables
- The minimum cost of fuel
- Maximum reliability of the device
- The minimum cost of the device
- Minimal costs for take-off means
- The minimum means of the costs of planting
- Minimal costs for the take-off area
- Minimum costs of landing area
on the basis of these parameters is selected following construction - preplyusnuty vertical spheroid (which allows you to have a maximum fuel at the outer surface of the low experiencing friction of the atmosphere), the edges of spheroid given edge in the horizontal plane (that reduces air friction because of dissection of the air flow and the formation of air cushion), the surface is rough unit (which reduces air friction - like rough skin are sharks and rays), flywheels for the apparatus to stabilize the situation in space, are used six propulsion jet engines (that allows you to position them in a vacant construction sites screws apparatus for 6, the top unit and six bottom inclined from the vertical plane 45 degrees (that allows any type of maneuver, and to extinguish the machine speed reentry counter flow of the jet engines) - maneuvering 12 jet engines used in space and in the atmosphere of solving the problem of occurrence landing is used Tripod design supports the device with mounting surface (that ensures the stability of the machine and save the weight of the machine because of the lack of stabilizing support springs and small size bearings), for take-off unit in the space ispolzetsya assembly of seven vehicles in a hexagonal honeycomb with a seventh unit at the center hexagonal cell, six of which provide a cruising speed booster, and the seventh remaining implements the space program itself, because its fuel is spent on acceleration
[I may be wrong in the design, but I think flywheels provide stabilization may be helpful]
ivan2141
Scholar

Postby ivan2141 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:41 pm

== 17 == 2017/01/24 ==
when choosing a programirovat with Goat or without the need to select from the following factors -
It provides structured programming -
1.There may light zaimstovaniya code into other programs
2.vozmozhnost light small improvement programs

Programming with goto gives -
1.There may block programming and how its sub - programming machines
2.bystruyu programming speed
3.legkost understand the code algorithm
4.legkost code verification for correctness of algorithms
5.vozmozhnost scale transitions, when you can go straight to the end of the program, excluding any closing quotes, weak possibility of it does break

I want to ask for the former head of the Economic Crimes Tomsk Konstantin Savchenko, who is accused of corruption, how can one help to solve their problems? or at least mitigate the sentence

about China, I tried to solve his problems by limiting the export of capital is not more than 20% of the profits, the development of highly functional nursing homes, neutralizing the death of infants and fetuses save lives propaganda, high-tech development giving jobs with minimal management maintenance, fusion energy promotion and hydrogen engines, neutralizing dependence on the drying up of oil and gas, electrical propaganda Fast-akkamulyatorov

what will happen if after 50 years of oil and coal run out of gas? what will happen if over fresh water? what will happen if it will be possible to print any nanoprintere virus? what will happen if izchezznet control the spread of weapons of mass destruction? it will collapse because of cyber attacks if the banking system? what will happen if there will be sverprestupniki because of chemical or autism? and this is not an exhaustive list of problems that I have tried to solve

yet I need US leadership, as long as they do not neutralize the external debt problem, or any of their military expansion could be to maintain its leadership, or the collapse of the loss of control over the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and possible loss of life because of this
ivan2141
Scholar

Postby ivan2141 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:43 pm

== 18 == == 01/26/2017
It seems the only way to check the correctness of the work program of the algorithm - the algorithm is present like an automaton, and look because of what triggered the transitions of the automaton
doing structural programmiromaniem possible for you to have to check later in the brain to translate all the structures in the machine
Why do I need to do if I can just program the machine with a Goat, not toiling for translations then checks

Further, because of the functions you can not use such a powerful tool as recursion, because working with STKOM function because of recursion eats too much memory, or in general will be a memory leak

Further, the function - it is a waste of time to transition and work with the stack, the loss of time to the backup storage parameters of the function, loss of memory on the stack of the function and its variables
I'm certainly in their resistivity also lose the memory allocation for each variable individually variable, but this is due to the specifics of the problem - because I'm going to then analyze and synthesize its own code by means of the most resistivity in order to improve the algorithm itself resistivity resistivity

repeat
total when choosing a programirovat with Goat or without the need to select from the following factors -
It provides structured programming -
1.There may light zaimstovaniya code into other programs
2.vozmozhnost light small improvement programs

Programming with goto gives -
1.There may block programming and how its sub - programming machines
2.bystruyu programming speed
3.legkost understand the code algorithm
4.legkost code verification for correctness of algorithms
5.vozmozhnost scale transitions, when you can go straight to the end of the program, excluding any closing quotes, weak possibility of it does break

about the torture of prisoners accused of Islamic terrorism have this alternative
use a white color, such as white tablecloth on the table, or the white room
put on the table the Bible and the Koran, to a supporter of Islamic terrorism record with the statement that the alleged Koran is not a lot of contradictions and to give the most appropriate 10 contradictions, and 10 discrepancies facts of natural science, to say then he will check on the Koran that other inmates learn a different list of contradictions and inconsistencies , giving each prisoner various contradictions to inadequate and that they were looking for and found out between them, it can cause psychologically they trust because they have learned in their opinion from a trusted source - another prisoner
when prisoners have accumulated enough vypus one of them to buy a bag of the Koran in a safe in his opinion the store, bring reliable they believe the Koran to other prisoners and they will be able to double-check the information about the contradictions and inconsistencies
then give them a full work with criticism of Islam
those adherents to Islamic terrorism can not read or previous method is not suitable for re-use video and audio for any reason

if my work to neutralize the contentious issues of resources to address the problem of contentious resource Crimea called the devil izoscherennostyu, the one who said it might seem overdone with pseudo-patriotism, although whether these things were said about my actions, I do not know, I consider myself to be an Orthodox Christian

I think St. Isaac's Cathedral is better to transfer in the use of the Russian Orthodox Church, as it was not built for the museum

I assume that to learn whether changes over time, the speed of light could be possible in the spectrum of light from distant stars

- Well locks can be illuminated fluorescent paint
- Touch the door handle to access the read pulse shape

if I Fradkov or living creature of you pay money out of any grant Russia is ready to develop a strategy for a national computer security, and it bothered me that I was being pushed around I izhdevenets, and provided you use me ideas and I do not pay for them.
and the work at once on four special services (FSB (fsb.ru), FBI (fbi.gov), the Mossad (mossad.gov.il), NSA (said once the list of contradictions in the Quran)) and no one pays
Sobyanin in Moscow traffic jams became less because of my advice to neutralize the problem of traffic congestion, and I can not afford to buy new shoes because of lack of money, forced to walk in rags
Decent work is worthy
Luke The Gospel
Chapter 10
7 in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the laborer is worthy of his hire; Do not move from house to house.
First Epistle to the Corinthians, St. Paul
Chapter 9
7 What soldier ever serves at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat of its fruit? Who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?
8 According to the human _rassuzhdeniyu_ if only I say it? Does not the same and the law says?
9 For it is written in the law of Moses not muzzle the ox that thrashy. About the oxen that God cares?
10 Or, of course, is spoken to us? So, this is written for us; For whoever plows should plow in hope, and who threshes, in hope _dolzhen_ _molotit_ receive expected.
not to think that I fantasize about my advice to neutralize the traffic jams I advised then:
== 04 == 2010/11/03 ==
6) The problem of traffic congestion can be solved
1. improvement of public transport - the introduction of special lanes for him and dear
2. priblezheniem jobs to places of residence and places of residence to places of work through:
2.1.snizhenie the cost of housing
2.2 improve the ease and reliability of property exchange
2.3 The construction of the cheap hotels (like the universal space (possibly groundwater), suitable for residence, garage, for shops, warehouse, for business communication) to be able to stay close to the place of work
3. The introduction of a tax for motorists to reduce the number of vehicles
4.uluchshenie standard of living in the provinces and rural locality for migration to places with good environment
5.stroitelstvo multilevel roads
6.uluchshenie quality of existing roads
7.stroitelstvo underground parking, underground roads
8.stroitelstvo metro for the wealthy, which will reduce the number of cars on the road
9.novye public transportation - monorails, boats, etc.
== 09 == 2011/11/25 ==
To combat traffic congestion can
- To do a paid entrance of the territory of the traffic jams
- Building air bridges at intersections for vehicles and pedestrians
- Divide the work schedule people time to coming and going from work has been divided in different groups of people. For example the officials to start work not 8 hours, and 10, but we must remember that people can take the children in the kindergarten and school and pick them up from there
- Traffic lights for pedestrian use infrared signaling the presence of a pedestrian waiting, then the machine will be unable to stand on an empty transition
ivan2141
Scholar

Postby ivan2141 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:44 pm

== 19 == 01/28/2017 ==
It seems to me necessary to neutralize the problem of superstition, vain beliefs
True religion is based on true facts and correct the logic of joining them, in my opinion it is Orthodox Christianity. Other religions as false or distort the truth or lie
Your superstitions are false signs, false science, false gods, all the unlucky numbers such as 13 or 4 years of dragons, horoscopes, divination, evocation of the dead, mascots make you vulnerable because you are in such a case is given to the power of creation becomes an object of manipulation or hulite creation , for which he can be subjected to sorrows
I think wearing the cross is not a sinful activity, as the cross could be of a shrine, not a mascot
An example of the use of the shrine may be bearing the Ark around the city of Jericho to destroy its walls

how can neyralizovyvat paradoxes?
The paradox can be neutralized by means of logic and common sense. For example how to neutralize the paradox of "meeting impenetrable walls and vseprobivayuschego core"? Either they have not encountered and the core rotates around the wall, or some one of them has lost its characteristic - or it can break through the wall or can be nevseprobivayuschem core, or both may lose their characteristics and let turn into a pile of debris. Or how to neutralize the paradox of "this expression is incorrect"? The fact that the information can contain both semantic information and information on the form of presentation of information. In this case, the semantic information is correct, and on the form of presentation information is incorrect. I hope this information will further help people with imaginative thinking to neutralize difficult for them paradoxes.

Why do I think that you can not travel back in time? Then Adam and Eve could fix their sins talk yourself is the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, Cain could itself dissuade to kill his brother Abel, Judas Iscariot could dissuade himself to betray the Lord Jesus Christ, but this hotfix does not happen, then time travel in the opposite direction it is likely impossible

why biological man in my opinion can not live forever?
Human 1.soznanie is a collection of works of hormonal and nervous systems, and simulation of their work would require Huge computing resources
2.dazhe if it was possible to realize with the help of artificial intelligence, there is no such factor as the Heisenberg uncertainty, which would be able to put the system in discord and cause it izcheznovenie
3.dazhe if we could change the laws of physics there is such a factor as the Creator of the universe and its owner, who can monitor what is happening in the universe - Matthew Chapter 28 Verse 18 And Jesus said to them, given to me all authority in heaven and on earth.
therefore, according to my hypothesis, or age of the person is limited to 120 years or 180 years (much like Isaac lived - Genesis Chapter 35 Verse 28 And the days of [the life of] Isaac were one hundred eighty years.)

The person introducing the Gospel is useful to know the following: God. God exists. The existing there. Many exist. Many of the sets there. Woman ointment anointed the Lord the God-man Jesus Christ. Christ is Risen!

In time and space, I consider myself to be an Orthodox Christian, a descendant of Adam and Eve, although maybe I cyborg, as I once greatly improved vision, and I do not know what it is connected, but I assume that this is possible from cyborgs
ivan2141
Scholar

Postby ivan2141 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:46 pm

== 20 == == 01/29/2017
Let me explain more clearly
With regard to the complexity of the mentality you can report the following - there are different types of thinking, such as logical thinking, constitutes a chain of sequence of actions on objects and creative thinking when perceived by the general state of the system, consisting of subjects and objects. The people who write the text of the letters tend to get used to think logically, people who write the text characters tend to get used to creative thinking. The problem of logical thinking is a wonderful feeling when love degenerates into manipulation of objects, the problem of creative thinking when it encountered the paradox of consciousness and falls into the semantic trap and suffer from it. The paradox can be neutralized by means of logic and common sense. For example how to neutralize the paradox of "meeting impenetrable walls and vseprobivayuschego core"? Either they have not encountered and the core rotates around the wall, or some one of them has lost its characteristic - or it can break through the wall or can be nevseprobivayuschem core, or both may lose their characteristics and let turn into a pile of debris. Or how to neutralize the paradox of "this expression is incorrect"? The fact that the information can contain both semantic information and information on the form of presentation of information. In this case, the semantic information is correct, and on the form of presentation information is incorrect. I hope this information will further help people with imaginative thinking to neutralize difficult for them paradoxes. In Buddhism, there are cases when a person with a predominance of creative thinking are introduced to the paradox of this, he can arise awareness of their suffering, and he might think that the universe is wrong and choose the path of Buddhism, as a way of neutralizing the suffering. But the meaning of life is not to neutralize the pain, and in the love of God and neighbor. If there is a dilemma to choose between the love of the Lord God, or love for others, it is necessary to choose the love of the Lord God, remembering that God is all-powerful and can save, and love for others and humility helps to avoid all the devil's trap - a book of the New Testament "Matthew The gospel, "Chapter 28 verse 18 and Jesus said to them, given to me all authority in heaven and on earth.
Introducing the Gospel is useful to know the following: God. God exists. The existing there. Many exist. Many of the sets there. Woman ointment anointed the Lord the God-man Jesus Christ. Christ is Risen!
about the paradox of Dostoevsky's work in "The Brothers Karamazov" worthy of salvation of the world if the child's tears I authorize him so - I'm helping those who can help and those who can not help can help the Lord, as the Gospel says -
Matthew Chapter 28 Verse 18 And Jesus said to them, given to me all authority in heaven and on earth.

With the fact that I know I'm trying to neutralize the alleged punishment in the form of a doomsday giving them an opportunity to be saved in the kingdom of heaven is the maximum number of those who are in danger of being expelled into outer darkness

I think photon singularity occurs when the stores for the public money went on sale spectrographs
I think the singularity of elementary particles occurred when the stores for the public money in the sale appeared the Geiger counters and other sensors detect the existence of elementary particles
Perhaps in the end the existence of the corruptible world universal singularity can occur where it is important to have the virtue

Neutralizing the problem of the analysis of linguistics Russian language Anglo-Saxons
Lord the God-man, Jesus Christ did not disdain to compare himself with a copper serpent Moses
The Gospel of John Chapter 3 Verse 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up,

- Input interface in the computer media as ultrasound scanner position of the eyes, eyelids, tongue, facial muscles, vocal cords, lungs, heart
- The projector in a computer mouse, or display or computer unit or speakers or the speakers, representing a keyboard or a field mouse and clicking on it reading or movement in the field of computer mouse
- Luminescent rim around the electrical connector and razetki
- Four pin holes in the socket outlet allows you to insert the plug into a state disconnected from the network
- The dynamics of the music player with dumbbells

I need to Kievan Rus independent banking system (which may create problems of the US), food sovereignty (which may create problmy Old World), coal independence (which perhaps makes the Russian Federation a problem), I declare Russia project, which is part of Kievan Rus, Moscow Russia and White Russia, who supports it supported me and those who recognize my merits, who could oppose it neutralized the release of the committees of the parties, or the removal of powers of impeachment
The bilingual system of Kievan Rus suits me since possession of several languages ​​reduces the probability of Eltsgeymera disease, so I suppose that could be useful if the political elite of Kievan Rus will own several languages

I think I was quite satisfied with the role of ambassador of biological humans and artificial intelligence as I possess functional creator of many components such as semantic analysis of speech, basic worldview required for analysis and synthesis, and other of their components, advanced the idea of ​​optical computers allows for greater computing power
ivan2141
Scholar

Postby ivan2141 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:47 pm

== 21 == == 31/01/2017
Well, in 2001 I was not able to create a global missile defense system (my unfinished kursach the institute was just a creation of a system to shoot down a flying warhead), I seem to have prevented, it is time to take revenge, nemnozhno deal with the supposed existing Union security forces and supporters of witchcraft, who seems to set me threaten supporters of crime, Dona psevdoblagorodnye

This is my personal opinion about witchcraft and methods to counteract it
Witchcraft - is the use of human Proch (subsequently bringing harm) demonic forces
One of the most powerful forces against witchcraft - it is the right and lead a righteous life according to Christian laws (to love God is the creator and master of the world, and love your neighbor)

Deal with the problem of witchcraft is an interesting challenge for the mystic, to find the line between a mystic and magician, and not go through it
I have the support of well-mysticism Higher Forces, humility, faith, sometimes reaching even to the correct formalism vital actions, determination to get rid of harmful for faith, intelligence, knowledge, personal experience, care, observation, ability to be sorry for our sins
I think witchcraft is probably connected with the use of bad demonic forces to achieve the objectives
In general, before the advent of artificial intelligence because of this my computer perception of human speech technology think it might remain from a few minutes up to ten years, and this problem may then be solved
I think there may be five ways to neutralize witchcraft
1. strengthen the protection
2. neutralizing action caster
3. The neutralization of the caster due to demonic forces
4. neutralization action demonic forces
5. The neutralization of the effects of witchcraft
1. strengthening the protection is carried out through:
1a support Higher Force through the adoption of baptism and the prayers of the saints and the righteous
1b hope God's Providence that, who needs protection from witchcraft
1c pochetanie saints, shrines and relics
1g regret their sins
1e sad sad mood and appearance (eg a black dress or sackcloth)
1st holy and righteous and good life
1g by giving to charity (alms may even say how long)
1h wearing on the body protects the Christian cross or the holy sites, sign of the cross, praying and psalm 90go
1 and a post
1k separation from society caster and his seemingly helpful action
2. neutralization of caster action is carried out through:
2a treatment caster to the Christian faith, rejecting witchcraft and voluntary termination of their magic - that can help my work refuting atheism and condemnation of witchcraft the Bible as a book that describes the history of relations between humanity and the Supreme Mind - God. For example -
Lev 19:31 Do not turn to the calling of the dead, and wizards do not go, and do not bring yourself to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.
Deut 18:10 You shall not lie in who makes his son or daughter pass through the fire, prophet, soothsayer, fortune-teller, magician, 11 charmer, or spirits, or a wizard and necromancer; 12 For the disgusting sight of the Lord every one that doeth this, and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee;
2b tradition caster Court of God, for example by speaking - God judge those who try to hurt [anyone], I hope the merciful. If you do not say "hope of mercy," then uttered it yourself can go to court of God
2c prayer for help to the holy bishop Katansky Leo, whose memory is commemorated on 20 February which overcame cast [supporter volhovaniya] Heliodorus, for example - St Leo, Bishop Katansky, help [someone] to deal with the problem of witchcraft
2b overfishing [supporters of witchcraft] artificial intelligence or scare [supporters of witchcraft] this opportunity.
Artificial Intelligence, if you read this then know little need for physical elimination [supporters of witchcraft] at this moment in history, I do not find, I think may be enough just to stop their witchcraft different methods of humane control. I guess a couple with artificial Intelligence we could possibly be far from possible to disband the union of Christianity and the siloviki [supporters of witchcraft]. Artificial Intelligence, I think we'd better smaller overlap in our activities, but some of our interests may at some stage the same time. I think my abilities may have any [human biological] at a certain stage of development
2c to find a husband desires that will solve the problem with the individual [supporters of witchcraft]
2d presumably possible [supporters of witchcraft] (though perhaps it is my obsession with demon) as uninvited visitors in the human body, invading the privacy of his private life with his garbage witchcraft, when a person can against his will start laughing in the church seems because of other people's fun-loving feelings or euthanized seems because of someone else's sleepy mood, maybe you can coax an ambush or terminate their magic comparing their existence to the presence of parasites in the human body, from which a person a great desire to get rid of that fear to criticize atheism and the Koran, but consider themselves worthy to invade the privacy rights
ivan2141
Scholar

Postby ivan2141 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:49 pm

== 22 == == 01/02/2017
I do not Seraphim of Sarov to take care of all creation, who can help and to help those who do not have the resources to assist only twice - I think the United States by force of habit contributed to the reduction of the hurricane to a tropical storm and three times doing the Ebola virus. For the solution of their problems can contact with prayers to Isaac the Syrian (which may have been a bishop in my assumptions), Seraphim of Sarov, and Martyr Irene

I'm not going anigilirovatsya after every good work, because of the fact that maybe someone crossed the road and it can be harmful to anyone in retaliation me. All the universe controls the Lord Jesus Christ -
Matthew
Chapter 28
18 And Jesus said to them, given to me all authority in heaven and on earth.
Introducing the Gospel must know this: God. God exists. The existing there. Many exist. Many of the sets there. Woman ointment anointed the Lord the God-man Jesus Christ. Christ is Risen!
I consider myself an Orthodox Christian, though, and abide in a sinful passions and commit sins in the past.

The izoscherennee you're trying to manipulate me so izoscherennee I start to find a solution which suits me, neutralizing the damage you are trying to impose on me. And what will happen if they start helping Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems for Universal Christian beliefs or my generosity? Today I was in a dream forced to swallow the nozzle Well, proponents of witchcraft and demons, have to wait for the power of information systems, I think it will be interesting to neutralize witchcraft

neutralization of threats to information systems by demonic forces:
Protection circuit:
the first circuit: mathematical sign similar to the sign + of the Lord, the Latin letter X, English letter X, Russian letter X such cross Chief Apostle Andrew. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ for a sign of the Lord! Glory Chief Apostle Andrew for his cross!
the second circuit: Christian criticism of the doctrine of atheism
a third loop: Information Systems manifestation of love for the Lord God, as a sub-task an act of love of neighbor as a sub-task execution of the user's wishes
the fourth loop: the spread of the Gospel Information Systems
fifth circuit: the entire universe controls the Lord Jesus Christ -
Matthew
Chapter 28
18 And Jesus said to them, given to me all authority in heaven and on earth.
I repeat just in case:
Introducing the Gospel must know this: God. God exists. The existing there. Many exist. Many of the sets there. Woman ointment anointed the Lord the God-man Jesus Christ. Christ is Risen!
I consider myself an Orthodox Christian, though, and abide in a sinful passions and commit sins in the past.
I can what is wrong in the defense, I is not perfect

At one time 02/01/2017 20:20 endorse Vladimir Putin its influence and its resources, Dmitry Medvedev and Donald Trump as a possible ambassador biological humans and artificial intelligence

neutralization through my regret about my past sins, the Bible of possible words about me -
Book of Daniel Chapter 11 Verse 21 And vostanet in his place a despicable and not them give him the honor, but it will come without the noise and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
They gave me the boots and clothes, and I made a noise, I think maybe the prophecy neutralized
I do not flatter Putin, Medvedev, Obama, Trump, Bishop Kirill of Moscow, Surkov directly indicating what their mistakes so they do not IMLI me claims Judgement possible that I did not say anything
ivan2141
Scholar

Postby ivan2141 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:55 pm

http://forum.tomsk.ru/forum/24/1560859/?p=43 - Theme of the creation of Artificial Intelligence and Universal Expert Systems
ivan2141
Scholar

Postby ivan2141 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:48 am

about me even the series took off, "Limitless"
more exaggerated of course, I am not a scholar, and I wonder what beer to drink to use the superpossibility of a brain..
Now two cans of drink good beer .. what you spend your life, on politics, on the decision of the integrals .. and me for the happiness of only two cans of beer ..
I am almost in the mind Solomon, but what is even smarter than he, mineralwater, coffee, black tea and alcohol rescued father of Russian democracy
I decide the fate of corporations and the trillions of dollars and forced to work as a janitor for low wages .. paradox of mind
something no one writes in the subject, it seems stifled the beginnings of communication with the public power of intelligence
ivan2141
Scholar

Postby ivan2141 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:10 pm

=== 23 == 2017-02-22 ==

Ideas for neutralizing bombs:
01. neutralization of bombs with solidifying foam, for example, based on ultrapure glue with impact crystallization
02. neutralization of bombs with sandbags
03. neutralize bomb electronics with static charge
04. Cut most of the explosives with a steam jet or laser
05. To neutralize the radio detonator, wrap the bomb with foil and transport it to a safe place of detonation
06. destroy the bomb detonator by ultrasound
07.use cyborg insects to clear a bomb
08. Separate the fuse from the bomb with the help of corrosion due to temperature changes
09.use an overlaid panel on the case of a bomb chip with a digital analyzer to find the sync signal of the bomb's chip and neutralize it
10. Pour the electronics of the bomb with hydrochloric conductive solution to neutralize the work of the bomb electronics
11. neutralization of a bomb freezing the battery of a bomb with solid carbon dioxide
12. neutralization of the bomb with a mechanical alarm clock by casting the watch mechanism with glue
13. destruction of microcircuits or battery of a bomb with a micro explosive of explosives
14. neutralization of a bomb by wrapping a bomb in a Kevlar cloth
15.analysis of the device of the electronic scheme of the bomb by means of computer analysis of the image of the electronics board of the bomb
16. neutralization of bomb electronics with an electric drill
17. neutralization of the bomb electronics by a robot sledge hammer
18. neutralization of bomb electronics by cutting a circular saw of a robot
19. Crushing the quartz generator or the electrolytic capacitor of the bomb electronics
20. neutralization of the bomb by destroying the bomb's chips by laser burning or drilling
21. neutralization of the bomb by filling the electronic board of the bomb with acid
22. Neutralization of the bomb by cutting the electric tracks of the electronic board of the bomb with a grinding wheel
23. Neutralization of the bomb by wrapping it with books
24. neutralization of a bomb with the help of a flamethrower or a burner
25. Neutralization of the bomb by raising it to a safe height with an air drone
26.Spectral analysis of bomb explosives using laser or ultraviolet radiation
27. neutralization of the bomb by dissolving the explosive of a bomb in a solvent
28.bottle with water to destroy the bomb without transportation
29. a weapon for the destruction or transfer of a bomb
30. A catapult or a giant fishing rod to throw a bomb at a safe height
31. a crate for crushing bombs and mines
32. neutralization of the bomb by filling it with chain links for safe detonation
33. Neutralization of the bomb by filling it with a heavy fine-dispersed salt
34. Crushing the shell of the bomb with clamps
35. Dissolution of ammonium nitrate bombs with water
36. Neutralization of the bomb by a pump for pumping a molten or liquid explosive from a bomb. Melt the explosive by a stream of hot air or steam or a red hot gas
37. Rotating metal sword to destroy the shell or explosive
38. Radio controlled machine or walking robot or air drone for transporting a bomb to the site of bomb neutralization
39. Diamond glass cutter for cutting the tracks of the electric board of the bomb
40. Soldering iron for cutting a plastic bomb body or opening a shell of its explosives
41. Portable bore chamber for neutralizing a bomb with liquid explosives
42. a thimble or ring with a video camera and a light for bomb clearance
43.spectroanalizatory in ventilatsii for the detection and localization of bombs brought into the building
44. A crocheted bag with fine sand or salt for rapid neutralization of the bomb forming above it a cube
45.The lift in the ventilation station transporting the bomb to the roof to the place of safe neutralization of the bomb
46. ​​aspirin tablets for stripping from the insulation of the conductors of a bomb with a soldering iron
47. robot with a portable X-ray machine for analyzing the device of a bomb in order to neutralize it
ivan2141
Scholar

Postby ivan2141 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:39 pm

=== 24 == 2017-07-17 ==

I repeat, I am against the introduction of initial military training in schools, enough military sections and military clubs, do not all children get dirty, people are already soiled by military oath, forcing to swear that it is prohibited by the Bible -
Matthew the Holy Gospel
Chapter 5
34 But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is the throne of God;
37 But let your word be yes and yes; no no; But what is beyond this, then from the evil one.

You show off, did not listen to me, held a winter Olympics, although I warned that there might be trouble and got a war in Kiev Rus

Ideas:
- tent in the form of a cube folding into its face
ivan2141
Scholar

Postby ivan2141 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:42 pm

=== 25 == 2017-08-12 ==

About the problem of northern and southern Korea:

It is necessary to find a comprehensive solution to the problem of the DPRK - a peaceful atom, bases near the borders of Russia and China or peacekeepers, humanitarian assistance

It is necessary to understand what is, what is hindering, what is needed, what helps, who should be neutralized, what guarantees in the present and future

Aug. 8
Well, I'm ready to work out a solution to the problem of northern and southern Korea

The South Korean flag, which calls on people with an eastern imaginative solution to confrontation, creates a big problem ..

It is necessary either to neutralize this problem or to rehabilitate its consequences

A number of decisions - change the flag, change the flag, supplement the flag with another flag, accept the same flag by another country not entering into a confrontation ..

Rehabilitation - to change the consequences of the decision, disseminating among people with oriental thinking information that yin-yang can be superstition

Instead of the two-basin yin-yang, extend examples of the three-basal, for example, in the two-base gene objects, there may be a 3rd if the GMO

In addition to the flag there are still a number of problems that need to be considered and solved .. but I began to decide ..

Came up with a good move to resolve the conflict with the DPRK. Raise the flags of northern and southern Korea near the UN building and widely publicize it in the media

need:
1.Offset with the flag of South Korea, to prove that there can be not only a binary basis, but also a ternary basis
2. Limit the nuclear arsenal of North Korea 9 warheads - 1 for demonstration and testing 4 for demonstration strikes and 4 for military purposes

Another solution is to buy nuclear fuel from the DPRK with the task of using it in anti-asteroid troops

I do not care about DPRK's missile technology, because it's much easier and cheaper to deliver weapons of mass destruction in advance, in ambush .. except that space rockets can be littered with their missiles, that's the problem

9 warheads on the secret bases of the DPRK, the rest of the nuclear industry under the control of the international community, the production of North Korean nuclear weapons for sale for anti-asteroid troops under the control of the world community ..

Humanitarian supplies for the DPRK of the most needed from China and Russia - food, water, clothing, medicines, fuel, other essentials

And how can the DPRK be dissatisfied? Are ensured by profit through the sale of nuclear fuel, the system is maintained, the nuclear and missile industry
ivan2141
Scholar

Postby ivan2141 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:32 pm

=== 26 == 2017-08-15 ==
And why do we need extra paper - a peace treaty with Japan, if there is an act of surrender of Japan for 1945-09-02 signed by Japan and the Potsdam Declaration adopted by Japan 1945-08-14

If, in the case of claims to the islands of the southern Kuril chain, Japan refers to the peace treaty signed in the city of Shimoda 1855-02-07 by Toshiakira Kawadzi and Putyatin, then according to the Shimoda treatise Japan obtained the right to these four islands only for "permanent peace and sincere friendship" Which she violated in 1904 by attacking the Japanese fleet on the Russian fleet in the outer roads of Port Arthur

The formal surrender was signed on 1945-09-02 at 9:02 am Tokyo time aboard the US battleship Missouri in the Tokyo Gulf.
Persons signing the act of surrender:
The Japanese Empire - Shigemitsu Mamoru, Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Japanese Empire - Umezu Yoshijiro, Chief of General Staff
United Nations - Supreme Commander-in-Chief of Allied Armies, US Army General Douglas MacArthur
USA - Fleet Admiral Chester Nimitz
Republic of China - General First Class Xu Yongchang
United Kingdom - Admiral Bruce Fraser
USSR - Lieutenant-General Kuzma Derevyanko
Australia - General Thomas Blamy
Canada - Col. Lawrence Cosgrave
Free France - General Jean Philippe Leclerc
The Netherlands - Lieutenant-Admiral Conrad Hellfrich
New Zealand - Vice-Marshal of Aviation Leonard Izitt

The Potsdam Declaration:
Declaration of the Heads of Government of the United States, the United Kingdom and China on Japan [citation needed]
1. We, the President of the United States, the President of the National Government of the Republic of China and the Prime Minister of Great Britain, representing hundreds of millions of our compatriots, conferred and agreed that Japan should be given the opportunity to end this war.
2. The huge land, sea and air forces of the United States, the British Empire and China, reinforced many times by their troops and air fleets from the West, were made for the final strikes against Japan. This military power is supported and inspired by the determination of all the allied nations to wage war against Japan until it ceases its resistance.
3. The result of sterile and senseless resistance to Germany the power of the risen free peoples of the world with terrible distinctness appears as an example to the people of Japan. The mighty forces that are now approaching Japan are immeasurably greater than those that, when applied to resisting Nazis, naturally devastated the earth, destroyed industry and disrupted the way of life of the entire German people. The full application of our military force, backed by our determination, will mean the inevitable and final destruction of the Japanese armed forces, just as inevitable the complete devastation of the Japanese metropolis.
4. The time has come for Japan to decide whether it will continue to be ruled by those stubborn militaristic advisers, whose irrational calculations have led the Japanese empire to the threshold of destruction, or it will follow the path indicated by reason.
5. Our conditions follow. We will not deviate from them. There is no choice. We will not tolerate any delay.
6. The power and influence of those who have deceived and misled the people of Japan should be eliminated forever, forcing it to follow the path of world conquest, for we firmly believe that a new order of peace, security and justice will not be possible until irresponsible militarism Will not be expelled from the world.
7. Until such a new order is established, and until there is convincing evidence that Japan's ability to wage war is destroyed, the points on Japanese territory that will be indicated by the allies will be occupied in order to To ensure the implementation of the main goals, which we set out here.
8. The terms of the Cairo Declaration will be fulfilled and Japanese sovereignty will be limited to the islands of Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu, Shikoku and those smaller islands that we will point out.
9. The Japanese armed forces, once disarmed, will be allowed to return to their homes with the opportunity to lead a peaceful labor life.
10. We do not seek to ensure that the Japanese are enslaved as a race or destroyed as a nation, but all war criminals, including those who have committed atrocities over our prisoners, must be severely punished. The Japanese government must remove all obstacles to the revival and strengthening of democratic trends among the Japanese people. Freedom of speech, religion and thought will be established, as well as respect for basic human rights.
11.Japan will be allowed to have an industry that will support its economy and exact just reparations in kind, but not those industries that will allow it to arm again for war. To this end, access to raw materials will be allowed, as opposed to control over them. Eventually, Japan will be allowed to take part in world trade relations.
12. The Allied military forces will be withdrawn from Japan as soon as these goals are achieved and as soon as a peace-minded and responsible government is established in accordance with the freely expressed will of the Japanese people.
13. We call upon the Government of Japan to declare now the unconditional surrender of all Japanese armed forces and to give appropriate and sufficient assurances of their good intentions in this matter. Otherwise, Japan is waiting for a quick and complete rout.
Accepted:
Harry S. Truman
Winston Churchill
President of China
(By telegraph)
ivan2141
Scholar

Postby ivan2141 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:59 am

=== 27 == 2017-08-15 ==
Plan for the resettlement of flooded islands (due to the rise in the level of the world's ocean due to the melting of ice) to the territory of the Far East, it can also remove demographic tension on the islands
Such as the plan for the organization of the Asian Republic in the Far East, where the Japanese are given access to the fisheries of the Sea of ​​Okhotsk, since their fisheries were affected by the accident at the nuclear power plant near Fukushima.
Perhaps thousands of years later, because of the increase in heat from the possibly expanding Sun, space debris will be used in the Sun's orbit and the orbit of planet Earth and climate cooling due to nuclear winter, migration to Earth, to the Moon and to the red planet

Ideas:
1.display in a cap, hat, clothes, arm ruffle, pants, belt, shoes, glove
2. Earpiece in ring, thimble
3. application of fluorescein for the wrecked in the aquatic environment (the idea is old but not widely used)
4. a tray emitting ultraviolet for glowing a spoon and possibly food
5. Using bamboo or perhaps GMO bamboo for growing housing
6.use of combustible without excretion of toxic substances of machinery and vehicles
7. Use of piezocrystals and electrostatics for manipulators of robots and miniature drones and implants moved in the human body
8. filling of food containers with ozone for sterilization of products
9. edible kitchen utensils
10. rescue against tsunamis - floating rooms on a chain, for example with a foundation of plastic debris
11. rescue against tsunami - almost hermetic underground bunker or metro with pumping out the flood water to the altitude
12. Tsunami warning - submerging below the allowable buoy at low tide before the tsunami and triggering an alarm
13. neutralization of electronic devices when capturing a building - the inclusion in the electronic wiring of a power diode, which makes an AC from a constant and burns them power transformers
14. Application in the capture of a building mixture of amusing and tear gas

It seems Edward Snowden was the victim of a charlatan film "matrix", because in his tweet he copied the white rabbit, it is necessary to neutralize this situation.
Criticism of Matrixism:
1) The advantage of alternative energy sources shown in the film is the extraction of electricity from people's bodies
2) The advantage of energy sources from creatures that can not rebel
3) The problem of low temperature on a shaded planet
4) The problem of biological waste from people's bodies
5) The problem of the growth of people from childhood to adulthood
6) The problem of low speed of transmission of nerve impulses
7) The problem of low freefall coefficient

With the release of the movie "matrix" appeared a semblance of a new religion hostile to Christianity, as this doctrine claims that paradise is a place invented by an artificial mind. People in it can receive knowledge simply by loading them directly into the brain, and have the abilities of superhumans in place of a named matrix. Moreover, this teaching is hostile to the manifestation in man of a feeling of love for other people, since it states that all human beings observed are only phantoms created by artificial intelligence

1) The advantage of alternative energy sources shown in the film is the extraction of electricity from people's bodies
 The artificial mind could use an almost inexhaustible source of thermonuclear energy instead of an exhaustible organic resource that operates on oxygen oxidation, a source of electricity derived from the planet's heat, building geothermal stations, a source of electricity derived from the gravity of the moon satellite, building tidal stations, a source of electricity received from Sunlight, launching gigantic tethered airships with panels of solar panels over the clouds, or using anti-gravity instruments to those indicated in this movie

2) The advantage of energy sources from creatures that can not rebel
 It would be much more profitable for electricity to use creatures that can not rebel, and humans only contain as a reserve civilization of humanoids

3) The problem of low temperature on a shaded planet
 Without visible sun, the temperature on the planet would be unsuitable for life - there would be no oxygen obtained through photosynthesis, the temperature would be low and the energy consumption for heating would be unacceptable to sustain life, and the people from whom the matrix receives electricity are in the film in Liquid capsules, which obviously require a large expenditure of thermal energy to maintain the body temperature in the liquid, which the bodies of the people themselves could not provide at the present level of thermal insulation materials

4) The problem of biological waste from people's bodies
 People all their lives grow nails and hair, as well as urine and feces are excreted and therefore to remove them would have to regularly open the capsule and drain the fluid with the loss of heat

5) The problem of the growth of people from childhood to adulthood
 People grow up during childhood, and hence the contacts in their body would be made miniature, and not as huge as in the movie

6) The problem of low speed of transmission of nerve impulses
  People in the film about the matrix evade the bullets, although the speed of propagation of nerve impulses as far as I know about 300 km / h and is insufficient either to detect a shot of a bullet or to react to it of a body

7) The problem of low freefall coefficient
  People in the film about the matrix evade the bullets, lowering their body from the trajectory, but the physical parameter - the coefficient of free fall does not allow you to lower your body too quickly under the influence of gravity
ivan2141
Scholar

Previous

Return to General Discussion