Spelling ability

Discuss Marilyn's column in PARADE magazine.

Moderators: mvs_staff, forum_admin, Marilyn

Re: Spelling ability

Postby clubZa » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:57 am

I think she thought she answered this "YES" by saying "plenty of intelligent people aren't good spellers for one reason or another"
:lol: :lol:

ruby888
clubZa
Thinker

Postby romanze7 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:27 pm

Yes. Mainly that the new letterz had to be uv similar style. Not much room for variation, really, sins therez only 8 letterz. I resently made 4 more for the fonts that appear on the back uv the new SMC. If you want to play the game just click. maxbet
romanze7
Thinker

Postby JO 753 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:24 am

Edith Fuller iz only 5!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp1adRvaOz4
Its a little weird lissening to her. Her voise variez from sounding like a teenajer to an adult, but never a 5 yir old.
Tired uv Trump yet? I am:
http://www.7532020.com
JO 753
Intellectual

Postby Sylvia736 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:51 am

That you are definitely mosting likely to like. All the choices function ifacetimeapp As a result of Apple's stringent safety and security standards.
Sylvia736
Thinker

Postby JO 753 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:28 pm

Stoopid! :lol:

To post in a forum that shoud be expected to be full uv jeniusez, thinking you can trick them. The risk that wun uv them will be a hobby hacker, if not a pro, and just for the fun uv it take their scam website apart and discover their identity, then make their life mizerable forever after, iz fairly hi.

I no sum peepl this stoopid. They are SO stooooopid that they cant comprehend how anybody coud be smarter than they are, so think they can get away with all sorts uv rediculous liez and bad lojik.
Tired uv Trump yet? I am:
http://www.7532020.com
JO 753
Intellectual

New Movie cartoon 2018 ''Aladdin''

Postby vaiybora » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:23 pm

New Movie cartoon 2018 ''Aladdin''

หนังใหม่ Aladdin is a 1992 American animated comedy musical romantic fantasy adventure film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation for Walt Disney Pictures. The film is the 31st Disney animated feature film, and was the fourth produced during the Disney film era known as the Disney Renaissance. It was directed by John Musker and Ron Clements, and is based on the Arab-style folktale of the same name from One Thousand and One Nights and the French interpretation by Antoine Galland. The voice cast features Scott Weinger, Robin Williams, Linda Larkin, Jonathan Freeman, Frank Welker, Gilbert Gottfried and Douglas Seale.

The film follows Aladdin, a street urchin, who finds a magic lamp containing a genie. In order to hide the lamp from the Grand vizier, he disguises himself as a wealthy prince, and tries to impress the Sultan and his daughter.
Lyricist Howard Ashman first pitched the idea, and the screenplay went through three drafts before then-Disney Studios president Jeffrey Katzenberg agreed to its production. The animators based their designs on the work of caricaturist Al Hirschfeld, and computers were used for both finishing the artwork and creating some animated elements. The musical score was written by Alan Menken and features six songs with lyrics written by both Ashman and Tim +Rice, who took over after Ashman's death.
vaiybora
Thinker

Previous

Return to Magazine column